We recently made some adjustments to our publishing schedule, and rather than bug you with a truckload of information on when to expect ‘Salvation Stories’ or ‘Most Intimate Moments with Jesus’, you can just subscribe for our Push (not email) Notifications.
Here’s how to subscribe…
You should receive a prompt the first time you visit the website asking you to ‘allow’ or ‘block’ push notifications. If you received this but chose to ‘block,’ or have never received this, please follow the steps below
For Chrome mobile browser users:
- Open your Chrome mobile browser
- Click on the options tab (three vertical dots) at the top right part of the browser.
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Under ‘Settings’ find and open ‘Site Settings’
- Click on ‘Notifications’
- Under ‘Notifications’ settings, you’ll find a list of ‘Blocked’ or ‘Allowed’ websites. Delete “https://mysalvationstory.me” from your list of ‘Blocked’ sites.
- Close any open “mysalvationstory.me” tab and open the site anew.
- You’ll receive a prompt to ‘allow’ or ‘block’ push notifications. Choose ‘allow’ and you’ll get a “welcome to the family” message in a few seconds or minutes.
- Confirm that you now have “https:mysalvationstory.me” under your list of ‘allowed’ websites.
- That’s it!
For other browsers:
The process is similar for other web and mobile browsers, except Opera mini (which so far doesn’t seem to allow push notifications).
Once you’ve subscribed for our push notifications, you’ll receive direct (not email) notifications via your web or mobile browser once new posts are up on the site or important information needs to be passed across.
We are also not fans of spam mails. 🙂