To receive post notifications or stay in the know about what we do,
- Click on the options tab in your browser e.g. the three vertical dots at the top right part of the browser (for Google Chrome users)
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Under ‘Settings’ open ‘Site Settings’
- Click on ‘Notifications’
- Under ‘Notifications’ settings, you’ll find a list of ‘Blocked’ or ‘Allowed’ websites. Delete “https://mysalvationstory.me” from your list of ‘Blocked’ sites.
- Close any open “mysalvationstory.me” tab and open the site anew.
- You’ll receive a prompt to ‘allow’ or ‘block’ push notifications. Choose ‘allow’ and you’ll get a “welcome to the family” message in a few seconds or minutes.
- Confirm that you now have “https://mysalvationstory.me” under your list of ‘allowed’ websites.
- That’s it!
Once you’ve subscribed for our push notifications, you’ll receive direct (not email) notifications via your web or mobile browser once new posts are up on the site or important information that need to be passed across.